Ecotex L.E.D. is the perfect all purpose solvent and water resistant photopolymer emulsion. Specially formulated with special Photo-initiators for use with L.E.D. Exposure Units. It is pre-sensitized and ready for use. Works great with Plastisol ink systems. Apply to clean, degreased, dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. Reclaiming Ecotex L.E.D. is easy with Ecotex Emulsion Remover.
- 10-12 months
Helpful Hints to Ensure Your Emulsion Lasts Longer Once Mixed:
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- For long runs over 1,000 shirts – use Ecotex Emulsion Hardener to extend the life of your stencil.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire*