- Breaks Down Any/All Emulsion QUICK
- Biodegradable & Drain Safe
- Safe For Mesh
- Non Hazardous
- Ready to Use or can be diluted 1:4 with water
Ecotex® Industrial Emulsion Remover is a powerful emulsion stripper helping increase your speed of reclaiming. After applying this to the screen it will begin to dissolve your emulsion allowing for an easy reclaim process, it will liquefy your screen almost instantaneously. Quart and Pint includes spray nozzle.
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Once you have removed ink from the screen, apply our emulsion remover to both sides of a wet screen. leave for 15-30 seconds.
DISCLAIMER: If left on longer than the recommended time emulsion can lock permanatly on the screen.
2. Rub your screen with a brush or a non abrasive scrub pad to make sure emulsion remover is spread evenly over coated area.
3. Use a high pressure washer and begin washing your screen from the bottom and work your way upward.
You can use Emulsion Remover as is for tough stencils, or you can also dilute it up to 1:4 with water for stripping of easier stencils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very easy. to use. I did't need any effort for removing emulsion. Helpful for saving time.
Emulsion comes off super easy
Eats all your emulsion, comes back for seconds and thirds.
All is well. Works just as expected, hopefully as biodegradable and drain-safe as advertised. Definitely does a good job.
Cannot express the importance of chemicals! Don’t be cheap! Invest in these products.