- Low VOC
- High Solvency
- Low Odor Non-Toxic
- Safe For Mesh & Emulsion
- Breaks Down Ink Right Away
- Simple & Easy To Use
Ecotex® Screen Printing Plastisol Screen Wash by Screen Print Direct® is a soy-based environmentally friendly plastisol ink remover, degradant and cleaner. Use it at the sink, designed specifically to quickly dissolve Plastisol & UV ink. This product is ready to use, Emulsion, and Capillary stencil safe. Quarts include spray nozzle.
Don't know which product you need? Read the blog to help you make the right choice on Press Wash or Screen Wash - Press Wash vs Screen Wash
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Card away any excess ink from the screen before using Plastisol Screen Wash
2. Place the screen in the sink or washout booth and apply Plastisol Screen Wash to both sides of the screen.
3. Scrub screen wash on the screen with a non-abrasive pad, brush, or rag.
4. Use high water pressure to rinse the screen, start at the bottom and work your way up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Necessary for clean up
Absolutely can not clean the ink up without this stuff, and it makes a disaster of a mess. So yeah. Necessary.
will definitely buy again
Amazing product and service!
I am fairly new to screen printing and only used ecotex products so far and I am extremely satisfied! In addition to providing great products, SPD has exceeded my customer service expectations! Thank you guys!
This stuff works great as it should. And is quick at removing the ink.