Ecotex® LED by Screen Print Direct® is a ready-to-use emulsion formulated for plastisol ink systems. The green pigment in the emulsion slows down exposure time, this is ideal for prints with finer detail. LED is formulated for use with an LED exposure unit.
- Slower exposure time for fine detail
- Excellent Print Definition on Any Mesh
- Durable for Long Print Runs
- Virtually Pinhole Free
- 12-month shelf life
- Does not require the addition of diazo
Emulsions can be tricky and if you still need help trying to find out which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which emulsion to use?
Application: Apply to clean, degreased and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- 10 – 12 seconds with LED Light
- 10-11 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Mixed with diazo for water-based Inks: 1 weeks
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure screen is completely dry before coating emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1 minute and done , only problems I’ve had are self inflicted learning the time on my light
Works perfect for my diy setup. Using 30 watt uv led, burn between 30 and 40 seconds
Worked great. Makes printing easy
Convenient as tout dont have to mix 2 part together
Good. I'm very happy with this product.