Ecotex® G2 Grey will easily become your Go-To Emulsion! It is a pre-sensitized, fast exposing emulsion that holds excellent detail. This grey ready-to-use emulsion works with plastisol ink systems and a variety of light sources making it easy to work with for any level of printer.
- Pre-sensitized - no mixing needed
- Excellent print definition on any mesh
- Works with plastisol ink systems
- Virtually pinhole free
- 12-month shelf life
- Works with plastisol, and UV inks
- Easy to work with for all printers
Emulsions can be tricky, if you still need help finding which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which emulsion to use?
Application: Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
Exposure times may vary, start using the times provided below and make adjustments to time if needed.
- 5 – 10 seconds with LED Light
- 5 - 10 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Mixed with diazo for water-based Inks: 1 week
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.