Color Matching System for Ecotex water-based inks
- Free Online Program. No checkout is required. Click the link below to use it!
- Construct Custom Colors
- Calculates Grams, Kilograms, and Pounds
- Works With The Following ink Systems; Discharge, RFU, and Water Based Ink Systems
How to Use Color Mixing System to Make any Color in the Pantone Book!
1. Go to https://www.pantone-colours.com/
2. Select a color from the Pantone Book
3. Enter this number into our mixing program found here https://screenprintcms.com/
4. Make sure you have selected the right ink system (plastisol or water-based) and input how much ink you would like to make ex. 100grams
5. Press the Customize Color Button
6. Tada! You now have your custom formula to make your desired Pantone Color
Click Below To Launch Online CMS - Color Mixing System Program:
To access a free online booklet of Pantone colors please visit: https://www.pantone-colours.com/
CMS-Color Mixing System: Our Color Mixing System is designed, so you can create any color you want in the pantone system with just 14 colors. If you’re interested in trying out all 14 colors, you can access our color kit and try the whole thing out instead of just one color. Best of all our mixing system is FREE! Click here or message us directly to gain access to our color mixing software.
Color Matching Info: Some colors do not discharge as well as others ex. are red, blue & purples. Color matching may not be exact. Roughly 90% of our colors match, matches cannot be guaranteed due to the differences in how fabrics are dyed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.