- Remove Oils & Residue from Mesh
- Eliminate Pinholes
- Biodegradable & Drain Safe
- Safe For Mesh
- Simple & Easy To Use
This product is ready to use straight from the container. Tired of oils and residue causing "pin holes" when coating emulsion? Ecotex® Degreaser Concentrate will economically and safely prepare your screens for emulsion. Quarts include a spray nozzle.
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Once ink has been removed place the screen in your washout booth or sink and apply degreaser concentrate to both sides of the screen.
2. Scrub the screen with a brush or a non-abrasive scrub pad and let sit for a couple minutes.
3. Rinse the screen, start from top of the screen and work your way down until residue is gone.
You can use the degreaser concentrate as is, or you can also dilute up to 1:4 with water for milder applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I am very new to screen printing, now about 3 weeks in, but this has definitely helped with making the burning process easier. I’m still working on my perfect burn time with the Tex Red HV but using the degreaser I have had virtually no pin holes. It’s also great after using the emulsion remover to save my screens and start again.
This decreaser works but could be a little stronger. Smells, and feels like diluted simple green.
It did exactly what I needed it to do. It took a bit longer than usual to arrive but I understand its because of the storm. Would buy again !
My screens have less coating issues since I switched to this degreaser.
I bought this degreaser for my screen printing screens, but have used it for a lot more. It has worked great on pots, pans, and my old range. It works well on the screens, but even if I stop screenprinting, I'll keep buying this stuff for cleaning.