- Remove Oils & Residue from Mesh
- Eliminate Pinholes
- Biodegradable & Drain Safe
- Safe For Mesh
- Simple & Easy To Use
Ecotex® Screen Printing Degreaser by Screen Print Direct® is ready to use straight from the container. Tired of oils and residue causing "pinholes" when coating emulsion? Ecotex® silk screen degreaser is perfect when you’re reclaiming your screen printing screens. Our formula is environmentally friendly, non-hazardous & citrus based. Ecotex® Screen Printing Degreaser will economically and safely prepare your screens for emulsion. Quarts include a spray nozzle.
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Once the ink has been removed place the screen in your washout booth or sink and apply degreaser concentrate to both sides of the screen.
2. Scrub the screen with a brush or a non-abrasive scrub pad and let sit for a couple of minutes.
3. Rinse the screen, start from the top of the screen and work your way down until residue is gone.
You can use the degreaser concentrate as is, or you can also dilute up to 1:4 with water for milder applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works well! Thank you!
I am very new to screen printing, now about 3 weeks in, but this has definitely helped with making the burning process easier. I’m still working on my perfect burn time with the Tex Red HV but using the degreaser I have had virtually no pin holes. It’s also great after using the emulsion remover to save my screens and start again.
This decreaser works but could be a little stronger. Smells, and feels like diluted simple green.
It did exactly what I needed it to do. It took a bit longer than usual to arrive but I understand its because of the storm. Would buy again !
My screens have less coating issues since I switched to this degreaser.