- Extends life of the print
- Extends washability
- Ease of use
- Versatile - can also be used for foils
Ecotex® Plastisol Transfer adhesive is a bonding powder used to heat transfer ink. By using transfer powder on your plastisol ink you can guarantee a smoother transfer of ink onto desired material. While you can transfer ink without transfer powder, the powder extends the life of the print and washability. Transfer powder can also be used for foil transfers. It creates a secure and long-lasting bond between garment and foil.
- Run transfer paper through dyer to preshrink the sheet before using it on your press.
- Burn your image backwards because one you get to heat pressing the image onto your garment the image will flip once again.
- Use about 1/8 inch off contact.
- If you are doing a multiple color print use a quick flash be careful not shrink the paper more before printing your next color
- Once you are done printing you have to slightly cure your image but leave the image slight wet for the adhesion powder to have something to stick to.
- Place powder into a bucket. Don't worry about over filling. Excess powder can be reused
- Use gloves to dip the transfer paper into the bucket cover the entire printed area with the powder
- Run the powdered print through the drier to gel the ink. If you are using Rapid Cure ink, which cures at 270F, run it through the drier at 200F. Gel the ink, do not fully cure.
- Put excess powder back into the container.
Warning: Do not leave the powder out, moisture in the air will ruin it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.