Ecotex® PWR Water Resistant Emulsion by Screen Print Direct® is a purple, pre-sensitized, water-resistant emulsion used for water-based and plastisol ink systems. PWR is a ready-to-use emulsion that is ultra-fast exposing and highly durable.
- Pre-sensitized emulsion
- Works with water-based and plastisol ink systems
- Virtually pinhole free
- Ultra-fast exposing
- No diazo required
- 12-month shelf life
Emulsions can be tricky and if you still need help trying to find out which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which emulsion to use?
Application: Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- 12 seconds with LED Light
- 8 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is the best emultion period. 50w LED @13” = perfectly burnt screen at 13 seconds.
This is one of the best emulsions I’ve used period.
switched to this and instantly love it.
Wow! I have been struggling with finding the right emulsion and I think this is it! it is very light and it is more resistant in between washes
Only emulsion to work for me. Sticking with it