- Non-Phthalate - Eco-friendly Formula
- Use with plastisol inks
- Easy to Use
Rapid Cure Screen Printing Foil Resistant Additive by Screen Print Direct® can be added to plastisol ink to make an ink that resists foil adhesion. The additive produces a smooth and soft finish with minimal impact on the ink's typical characteristics and consistency. Very simple and easy to use, thoroughly mix in 10-20% by weight into plastisol ink.
For best results follow the steps below.
- Mix 10% of the additive into desired plastisol ink.
Ex. 10 grams of ink will require 1 gram of additive
- Make sure the additive is thoroughly mixed into the plastisol ink
- Print with ink as normal. Please see below for further recommendations
- Once the ink is mixed with the additive it can still be used for non-foil printing
- We recommend printing foil adhesive inks before printing with foil resist inks.
- Wet on wet print plastisol ink mixed with foil resistant when possible to reduce exposure to flash heat
Clean Up: Ecotex® Screen Printing Plastisol Screen Wash/Ink Degradant
Shelf Life: 12+ Months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.