Ecotex® G2 Grey will easily become your Go-To Emulsion! It is a pre-sensitized, fast exposing and long lasting emulsion for screen printing that holds excellent detail. This grey ready-to-use emulsion works with plastisol ink systems and a variety of light sources such as DIY exposure units and LED light units making it easy to expose for any level of printer.
- Pre-sensitized - no mixing needed
- Excellent print definition on any mesh
- Works with plastisol ink systems
- Virtually pinhole free
- 12-month shelf life
- Works with plastisol, and UV inks
- Easy to work with for all printers
Emulsions can be tricky, if you still need help finding which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which emulsion to use?
Application: Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
Ecotex® G2 Grey Emulsion Exposure Time:
Exposure times may vary, start using the times provided below and make adjustments to time if needed.
- 5 – 10 seconds with LED Light
- 5 - 10 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Mixed with diazo for water-based Inks: 1 week
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The washout is extremely easy with this emulsion, its true, but it comes at the price of having a million pinholes. It is also very thin and I used up a pint way faster than my normal emulsion. I gave it a try to see how it went, but back to the Red Tex emulsion for me!