Interested in screen printing and don’t know where to start? Start here with our Screen Printing Starter Kit. This DIY screen printing kit includes all the materials you need to prep your screen, print, and reclaim (clean up.) Create your custom graphic print t-shirt with our 6 best-selling RAPIDCURE® plastisol inks. Our home screen printing kit requires little assembly time! The single-color press takes minutes to set up and mount.
This kit is ideal for those interested in starting their own clothing line, looking for a side hustle, or searching for a new hobby.
An exposure unit is not included in our starter kit and is required to expose emulsion. We recommend a DIY unit for exposing your screen and have a great DIY exposure unit set up that can be found in this blog post: Screen Printing DIY exposure unit
- Single Color Press - Hold screens up to 23"x31" - Screen must be 1.5inch thick (industry standard size)
- 137 White Mesh Aluminum Frame
- Step-by-Step Instruction Booklet - How to Screen Print Guide Book by Screen Print Direct
- RAPIDCURE® Plastisol Ink Kit: 8oz Containers - White, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Royal Blue
- Emulsion Remover Pint
- Plastisol Press Wash Pint
- Hyper Haze Pint
- G2 Grey Easy-to-Use Emulsion Pint
- 15 in Scoop Coater
- 12-inch yellow squeegee
- Scrub Pad
- Super Tack 2oz
- (5) Pieces of inkjet film - 8.5 in x 11 in
We will walk you through each step of the way. In our guide, we comprehensively detail each step listed below.
1. Setting up your single-color press
2. Coating/Drying your first screen
3. Artwork Preparation
4. Exposing your screen
5. Developing your screen
6. Printing your design
7. Curing ink
8. Clean Up
+ Bonus Exposing Emulsion Tips + General Troubleshooting
Now, let's print your first shirt.
Still unsure? Reach out to our team of screen-printers with any questions at email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers that Bought This item Also Bought
Overall experience is great. Assembly instructions were good and easy to build. The emulsion process has been a little difficult to get my images burned to the screen. But I now know what I was doing wrong. I am considering on upgrading soon