- Single Color Press - Hold screens up to a 23"x31" - Screen must be 1.5inch thick (industry standard size)
- 137 White Mesh Aluminum Frame
- Step by Step Instruction Booklet - How to Screen Print Guide Book by Screen Print Direct
- Rapid Cure Plastisol Ink Kit: 8oz Containers - White, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Royal Blue
- Emulsion Remover Pint
- Plastisol Press Wash Pint
- Hyper Haze Pint
- G2 Grey Easy to Use Emulsion Pint
- 15.5 in Scoop Coater
- 12-inch yellow squeegee
- Scrub Pad
- Super Tack 2oz
- (5) Pieces of inkjet film - 8.5 in x 11 in
Interested in screen printing and don’t know where to start? Start here with our Screen Printing Starter Kit. This DIY screen printing kit includes all the materials you need to prep your screen, print, and reclaim (clean up.) Create your custom graphic print t-shirt with our 6 best-selling rapid cure plastisol inks. Our home screen printing kit requires little assembly time! The single-color press takes minutes to set up and mount.
This kit is ideal for those interested in starting their own clothing line, looking for a side hustle, or in search of a new hobby.
We will walk you through each step of the way. In our guide, we go into comprehensive detail about each step listed below.
1. Setting up your single color press
2. Coating/Drying your first screen
3. Artwork Preparation
4. Exposing your screen
5. Developing your screen
6. Printing your design
7. Curing ink
8. Clean Up
+ Bonus Exposing Emulsion Tips + General Troubleshooting
Now let's print your first shirt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.