- Non-permanent bond adhesive
- No sticky residue
- Heat resistant to flash cure station
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Simple & easy to use
For information on the platen, adhesives visit our blog - Platen adhesives
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Apply an amount about the size of a quarter to the platen.
2. Using a card or plastic scraper spread the adhesive to cover the entire platen.
3. Allow 15-20 minutes for adhesive to dry before loading the garment on the platen.
You can use a flash dryer to speed up the drying process. Flash the platen for 10-15 seconds for Super Tack to dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have totally fallen in love with this product!! I have used tons of different sprays, aerosols, etc, and this is so easy to use and has the perfect amount of tackiness. I won’t ever use anything else ever again!
Super easy and fast removing. I didn't need any effort for removing emulsion.
While printing t-shirts it was great. Made the printing process go much faster.
I did my first run with ecotex Super Tack and I did not regret choosing it over competitors.
I recommend this super tack adhesive. It stays tacky under heat for a long time. No mess like spray tack either!