WEATHER ADVISORY: This product is subject to freeze in current weather conditions.
We now offer Freeze Insurance! Add this insurance to your product above. What is freeze insurance? Click here for more details.
- Non-permanent bond adhesive
- No sticky residue
- Heat resistant to flash cure station
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Simple & easy to use
For information on the platen, adhesives visit our blog - Platen adhesives
For best results follow steps below.
1. Apply an amount about the size of a quarter to the platen.
2. Using a card or plastic scraper spread the adhesive to cover the entire platen.
3. Allow 15-20 minutes for adhesive to dry before loading the garment on the platen.
You can use a flash dryer to speed up the drying process. Flash the platen for 10-15 seconds for Super Tack to dry.
Payment & Security
I have totally fallen in love with this product!! I have used tons of different sprays, aerosols, etc, and this is so easy to use and has the perfect amount of tackiness. I won’t ever use anything else ever again!
Super easy and fast removing. I didn't need any effort for removing emulsion.
While printing t-shirts it was great. Made the printing process go much faster.
I did my first run with ecotex Super Tack and I did not regret choosing it over competitors.
I recommend this super tack adhesive. It stays tacky under heat for a long time. No mess like spray tack either!