Textile Photopolymer Emulsion by Screen Print Direct® is a pre-sensitized, ready-to-use emulsion formulated for plastisol ink systems. Tex Blue HV textile photopolymer emulsion has a high viscosity (HV) formula that creates a thicker stencil than your standard emulsion.
- Excellent print definition on any mesh
- Works with plastisol ink systems
- Pre-sensitized emulsion
- Thick stencil
- Durable for long print runs
- Virtually pinhole free
- Diazo not required
- 12-month shelf life
Emulsions can be tricky and if you still need help trying to find out which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which emulsion to use?
Application: Apply Tex-Blue HV Emulsion to clean, degreased, and dry screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
Exposure times may vary, start using the times provided below and make adjustments to time if needed. Add an exposure calculator to help dial in exposure times.
- 13 – 15 seconds with LED Light
- 7.5 - 8 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Mixed with diazo for water-based Inks: 1 week
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Still five stars tho!
Works very well.
This allows me to coat 1/1 and be done.
Received it a day early.
I like it a bit more viscous