- Ready To Use
- Soft Hand Prints
- PVC & Phthalate Free
- Bright & Crisp Color
- High Opacity
- Low Odor
- Low Viscosity
- Dry Cleaning/ Iron Resistant
Ecotex® Water Based Inks are ready to use straight from the container! The inks are bright, vivid and can be mixed together to create all colors in the pantone book. By using Ecotex Water-based Inks, you'll be able to print on high mesh counts that will produce high image detail.
For more information on water based inks follow along in our - Water based printing blog.
Mesh Guidelines: 155-305
Flash and Curing Guidelines:
- Curing should be a minimum of 90 seconds at 320°F. For the best results 2-3 minutes at 320°F.
- Flash at 105°C/220°F - 7 - 12 seconds
Recommended Clean Up:
- On the press/in the sink - Water Based Screen Cleaner
For Optimal Use:
- Activate just enough ink for the job at hand
- Mist the screen with water during high volume runs to prevent the ink from drying out
- Water based printing: Our ink can be used straight out of the bottle as a traditional water-based ink. We recommend only doing this technique on light color garments.
- Discharge Printing: This ink can also be used a discharge ink by adding the discharge powder. When using as a discharge ink, add enough discharge powder to the amount of ink you need for the print run. This will be somewhere in between 3-5% by weight. Mix thoroughly to make sure no chunks or grains are visible. Once the powder is added to the ink it will last for one hour.
Emulsion Recommendations: We recommend using a water resistant emulsion such as WR-Blue or DC-Pink, both require mixing diazo. Remember to degrease your screen before coating emulsion, Hyper Haze will degrease and remove stains/ghosts.
CMS-Color Mixing System: Our color mixing system is designed, so you can create any color you want in the pantone system with just 14 colors. If you’re interested in trying out all 14 colors, you can access our color kit and try the whole thing out instead of just one color. Best of all our mixing system is FREE! Click here or message us directly to gain access to our color mixing software.
General Testing: Before you do any large print, we recommend doing a stretch and a wash test to ensure you cured and printed correctly before going into production. Increase cure time if testing fails. We recommend only using natural fibers; best results will be seen on 100% cotton. Synthetic fibers will not discharge properly.
Color Matching Info: Some colors do not discharge as well as others ex. are red, blue & purples. Color matching may not be exact. Roughly 90% of our colors match, matches cannot be guaranteed due to the differences in how fabrics are dyed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Quick and pro
Thanks for the quick turnaround and everything I wanted in inventory!!
Water based ink jet black
This is a great black. You can definitely see the difference. Would recommend!!
I ordered this based on other reviews and was not disappointed! This goes on super smooth, I made two passes as my image is a large detailed design and it came out perfect every time. This will now be my go to for ink! Even the customer service is amazing, I had an issue with a different product and they were super quick to respond and to assist. You can't ask for more than that. Definitely will be my one stop shop.
BEST INK EVER
I am in love with screen print direct's ink, it gets the job done easy and results in a strong pigmented print