- Prevents cracking on stretch fabrics
- Print on lycra, spandex, and other stretch fabrics
- Cures At 270° F
- Low bleed
- For use with plastisol ink, can be used with low cure temp or standard inks
Rapid Cure Stretch Additive by Screen Print Direct is a low-temperature cure additive that will allow ink to cure seamlessly on garments without cracking. Our super stretch additive is perfect for screen printing athletic apparel. Customize athletic wear, leggings, and more with just one simple additive. Simply add 10-15% by weight of the additive to the ink of your choice. We highly recommend our Rapid Cure plastisol ink collection.
How to use:
- Mix 10-15% by weight to the ink of your choice.
- If printing with 10 grams of ink you need to add 1-1.5 grams of Rapid Cure Stretch Additive to the ink
- Print & cure the ink as normal
Clean Up: Clean ink off screens, as usual, using either Plastisol Press Wash or Plastisol Screen Wash
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.