- 2-in-1 Emulsion Remover and Ink Degradant
- Fast Acting
- Removes All Types of Emulsions
Ecotex® Screen Printing Dip Tank Solution by Screen Print Direct® is a water-soluble 2-in-1 ink degradant and emulsion remover. It removes all photopolymer emulsions, diazo emulsions and capillary film emulsions. It has been formulated to break down plastisol inks and UV inks.
For best results follow the steps below:
1. Fill the tank with water to the appropriate amount.
EX. 40 gallon dip tank will have 30 gallons of water.
2. Dilute solution 10:1 with water.
Ex: 30 gallons of water will take 3 gallons of Dipper Stripper.
3. Make sure that excess ink and tape are removed from the screen.
4. Place the screen in the dip tank for 1-3 minutes.
5. Remove the screen and thoroughly rinse with a high-pressure washer to remove all emulsion and residue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers that Bought This item Also Bought
Time is different than what it said , I ended up doing about 6 minutes and pressure washed. Product works great and would recommend.
dip tank solution
This item is great at removing emulsion but, as far as removing plastisol, not so much. Overall, it's not a bad product, but there are better options out there.
Works fast to loosen up emulsion and ink. Will be my go to product for my dip tanks!
Product works fast and better than expected. Has cut my time in half on screen recovery.
This stuff rocks!!!
I’ve used a few of the other dip tank chemicals out there and this stuff is by far the best yet. I wish I tried this stuff soon. Could have saved me a lot of time reclaiming.