- 2 in 1 Emulsion Remover and Ink Degradant
- Fast Acting
- Removed all types of Emulsions
Ecotex® Dipper Stripper is a water-soluble 2 in 1 ink degradant and emulsion remover. It removes all photo-polymer, diazo and capillary film emulsions. It has been formulated to break down plastisol inks and UV inks.
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Fill the tank with water to the appropriate amount.
EX. 40 gallon dip tank will have 30 gallons of water.
2. Dilute solution 10:1 with water.
Ex: 30 gallons of water will take 3 gallons of Dipper Stripper.
3. Make sure that excess ink and tape are removed from the screen.
4. Place the screen in the dip tank for 1-3 minutes.
5. Remove the screen and thoroughly rinse with a high-pressure washer to remove all emulsion and residue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Product works fast and better than expected. Has cut my time in half on screen recovery.
I’ve used a few of the other dip tank chemicals out there and this stuff is by far the best yet. I wish I tried this stuff soon. Could have saved me a lot of time reclaiming.
This product has shaved so much time & elbow grease off of our reclaiming process! 100% satisfied. Quick shipping. Fun little sticker included in the package. Will buy again when it’s time!