Screen Print Direct partners with printers and artists to reach their goals through dependable products, friendly service and trade education.
Screen Print Direct is a team of printers, artists, students, entrepreneurs and rock climbers. Individually we have some BIG goals. As a team our goals for Screen Print Direct are unmeasurable.
Our biggest goal is to help YOU meet your goals. Whether you are a new business, existing company or hobbyist printer, we know you have high expectations for your own business growth and project objectives and we want to grow with you!
To reach your goals you need products, service and trade advice that is top notch. Screen Print Direct vows to partner with you in all aspects of growth and excellence by offering nothing less than satisfactory service and products.
That is why Screen Print Direct offers the following to our customers:
- Same Day Shipping before noon – We know how important timeliness is when completing jobs and projects. We aim to ship everything 2day Priority with our standard shipping price and offer express shipping at checkout. Click here for more shipping time information
- Wide Variety of Sizing – From 8 oz to 5 gallon containers. Screen Print Direct has you covered. For a garage printer having 5 gallons of ink on the shelf isn’t practical. Our smaller sizing allows you to try out new ink colors, chem and more. For larger shops you need larger sizes! Need greater than 5 gallons? Let us know.
- Customer Service Representatives are Printers – No automated bot customer service desk here. At Screen Print Direct you talk to real rad humans 100% of the time, all with real life experience on the press. Many of our staff members also run small print shops and have a wealth of knowledge they would love to share with you. Just ask 😊
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If our product does not meet your expectations please send it back! We take pride in our products and care about your experience while using them. Just email us, we maybe able to assist you for better use of the product; if this is not the case send it back for a full refund.
- Chemist on Site – We have an actual lab coat wearing chemist that mixes and sometimes lights things on fire in his lab!! With that being said… have any suggestions or things you would find useful as a printer? Send them on over maybe the chemist can blow, whoops, I mean brew something up.
- Made in the USA – All of our ink, emulsion and chemistry are made right here in the USA, which means we have total control over our product and the ingredients inside of them. Curious if the product is vegan, pescatarian or gluten free? We have the answer.
A goal we are working towards! We believe we have not fully provided this to our customers and feel it is necessary to fully live up to our customer promise
- Being a one stop shop – We are working hard on manufacturing and sourcing other printing equipment and tools you need to operate a functional shop. We believe we have not fully provided this to our customers and feel it is necessary to completely fulfill our promise to you.