- Ready To Use or Discharge (See ink specs for more details)
- Soft Hand Prints
- PVC & Phthalate Free
- Lower Opacity For Mixing Purposes
- Low Odor
- Low Viscosity
- Dry Cleaning/ Iron Resistant
Ecotex® Water-Based Inks are ready to use straight from the container! They can also be used as discharge ink by simply mixing in Discharge Activator (sold separately). Mixing White is formulated to have a lower opacity for mixing purposes, we do not recommend using it as a stand-alone ink. By using Ecotex Water-based Inks, you'll be able to print on high mesh counts that will produce high image detail.
For more information on water-based inks follow along in our - Water-based printing blog.
Click Here to create 1000s of colors from the Pantone book. Our Color Mixing System is FREE and easy to use alongside our water-based inks.
Mesh Guidelines: 160-305
Flash and Curing Guidelines:
- Curing should be a minimum of 90 seconds at 320°F. For the best results 2-3 minutes at 320°F.
- Flash at 105°C/220°F - 7 - 12 seconds
Recommended Clean Up:
- On the press/in the sink - Water Based Screen Cleaner
For Optimal Use:
- Activate just enough ink for the job at hand
- Mist the screen with water during high volume runs to prevent the ink from drying out
- Water based printing: Our ink can be used straight out of the bottle as a traditional water-based ink. We recommend only doing this technique on light color garments.
- Discharge Printing: This ink can also be used a discharge ink by adding the discharge powder. When using as a discharge ink, add enough discharge powder to the amount of ink you need for the print run. This will be somewhere in between 3-5% by weight. Mix thoroughly to make sure no chunks or grains are visible. Once the powder is added to the ink it will last for one hour.
Emulsion Recommendations: We recommend using a water resistant emulsion such as WR-Blue or DC-Pink, both require mixing diazo. Remember to degrease your screen before coating emulsion, Hyper Haze will degrease and remove stains/ghosts.
CMS-Color Mixing System: Our color mixing system is designed, so you can create any color you want in the pantone system with just 14 colors. If you’re interested in trying out all 14 colors, you can access our color kit and try the whole thing out instead of just one color. Best of all our mixing system is FREE! Click here or message us directly to gain access to our color mixing software.
General Testing: Before you do any large print, we recommend doing a stretch and a wash test to ensure you cured and printed correctly before going into production. Increase cure time if testing fails. We recommend only using natural fibers; best results will be seen on 100% cotton. Synthetic fibers will not discharge properly.
Color Matching Info: Some colors do not discharge as well as others ex. are red, blue & purples. Color matching may not be exact. Roughly 90% of our colors match, matches cannot be guaranteed due to the differences in how fabrics are dyed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.