Ecotex® Dual Cure “DC Pink” Screen Printing Emulsion by Screen Print Direct® is an excellent all-purpose emulsion that requires the addition of diazo. DC Pink Emulsion works with water-based, UV, and plastisol ink systems. This two part emulsion is highly resistant to plastisol & water-based inks and great for graphic screen printing as it holds high resolution. An ultra-durable solution designed for long print runs because it is extremely water-resistant. This emulsion is similar to AP Blue, however, it is recommended if you also print with water-based inks. We do not recommend this emulsion with a weak light source or DIY unit. Before use, diazo must be added and allowed to activate emulsion. Once the diazo has been mixed it is ready for use. Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. Reclaiming Ecotex® DC Pink paper and garment emulsion is easy with Ecotex® Emulsion Remover. Once diazo is added to the emulsion the product has a 2-week shelf life.
NOTE: This emulsion includes a bottle of diazo.
- Durable for long print runs
- High print definition
- Works with all ink systems - plastisol, UV, water-based
- Quick exposure time
- Requires the addition of diazo
- 1-month shelf life once diazo is mixed in the emulsion. 12 month shelf time without the addition of diazo
Screen printing emulsion can be tricky and if you still need help trying to find out which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which Emulsion To Use?
Apply DC Pink Emulsion to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
Ecotex® Dual Cure Pink Emulsion Exposure Time:
- 120 seconds with LED Light
- 12 - 13 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Mixed with diazo: 1-2 weeks
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, the emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ecotex® Dual Cure Pink Emulsion
Quick, reliable service and a great product.
Ordered April 12 delivered April 18. Very slow shipping.
Ecotex® Dual Cure Pink Screen Printing Emulsion review
The product has performed phenomenally and the price was the best I could find online. Shipping was quick and cost reasonable and it shipped very quickly.
Ecotex® Dual Cure Pink Emulsion
This product and the company are great, I'll definitely order through them again.
Excellent service and product
Package arrived damaged. I was sent a replacement very quickly. Thanks!