- Low VOC
- High Solvency
- Low Odor Non-Toxic
- Safe For Mesh & Emulsion
- Breaks Down Ink Right Away
- Simple & Easy To Use
Ecotex® Screen Printing Plastisol Screen Wash by Screen Print Direct® is a soy-based environmentally friendly plastisol ink remover, degradant and cleaner. Use it at the sink, designed specifically to quickly dissolve Plastisol & UV ink. This product is ready to use, Emulsion, and Capillary stencil safe. Quarts include spray nozzle.
Don't know which product you need? Read the blog to help you make the right choice on Press Wash or Screen Wash - Press Wash vs Screen Wash
For best results follow the steps below.
1. Card away any excess ink from the screen before using Plastisol Screen Wash
2. Place the screen in the sink or washout booth and apply Plastisol Screen Wash to both sides of the screen.
3. Scrub screen wash on the screen with a non-abrasive pad, brush, or rag.
4. Use high water pressure to rinse the screen, start at the bottom and work your way up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works great to clean plastisol off my screens
Brand new at screen printing so I need all the help I can get .. lol, so this works great clean my screens with ease
Got it off my hands and tools perfect. The screen not so much. I still have ink on my screen even pressure washed it so I can’t comment on how great it cleans screens because it dont
Necessary for clean up
Absolutely can not clean the ink up without this stuff, and it makes a disaster of a mess. So yeah. Necessary.
will definitely buy again