Ecotex® PWR Water Resistant Screen Printing Emulsion by Screen Print Direct® is a pre-sensitized, water-resistant purple emulsion used for water-based and plastisol ink systems. PWR is a ready-to-use photopolymer emulsion that is ultra-fast exposing and highly durable.
- Pre-sensitized emulsion
- Works with water-based and plastisol ink systems
- Virtually pinhole free
- Ultra-fast exposing
- No diazo required
- 12-month shelf life
Screen printing emulsion can be tricky and if you still need help trying to find out which is right for you take a look at our emulsion guide - Which Emulsion To Use?
Apply PWR Emulsion to clean, degreased, and dried screen with a scoop coater. Be sure to use appropriate application techniques. It’s recommended you eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
Ecotex® PWR Emulsion Exposure Time:
- 12 seconds with LED Light
- 8 minutes with 500w Halogen Light
- 86 ° to 104 °F (30 ° to 40 °C)
- 30% to 50% humidity
- Good Air Circulation
Shelf Life & Storage:
- 12 months if not exposed to extreme weather conditions or exposed to light
- Prep your screen before coating with Ecotex® Hyper Haze
- Eliminate any UV light from entering the room and work under a yellow light.
- Use the sharp edge of your scoop coater
- Make sure the screen is completely dry before coating the emulsion
- Make sure emulsion is completely dry before printing
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life
- Write down the day you opened the emulsion on the bottle to better keep track of your chemicals.
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great product, easy to use!
I am a beginner screen printer and this stuff is easy to use. Have been very happy with it!
This is the best emultion period. 50w LED @13” = perfectly burnt screen at 13 seconds.
If you don’t know now you know
This is one of the best emulsions I’ve used period.
switched to this and instantly love it.
Wow! I have been struggling with finding the right emulsion and I think this is it! it is very light and it is more resistant in between washes