Open areas on your screen are going to be inevitable and that’s why screen printers use some sort of tape to block those areas. Screen Print Direct offers a couple options for your to choose and one is not better than the other its pretty much what works best for you and your type of printing.
There is R-Tape, which is solvent resistant, durable and comes off without leaving behind any residue. The other option is known as Liquid tape, we have SR Liquid Tape which is resistant to solvents, and we have WR Liquid Tape which is water resistant.
- Leaves no residue
- Solvent resistant
- Very durable
- You need to peel off after you are finished
- You need to cut it to the right length
- You end up with a trash tape ball and a cardboard core. Which isn’t that ecofriendly.
- Easily apply to fill in areas of screen
- Dries quickly
- Very durable against solvents and water depending on which you choose
- You need to allow it to dry before printing
- WR Liquid Tape can be difficult to remove with its water-resistant characteristics
Remember, we are here to help! Drop a comment below or email our support team at email@example.com